URJ 10 Minutes Feed
Radical Justice?Saturday, July 12,...
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Curse the Children of IsraelSaturday, July 5,...
- Finding Meaning in TraditionSaturday, June 28,...
- All Men Are Not Created EqualSaturday, June 21,...
- Lemmings Be Gone!Saturday, June 14,...
- And Nun Shall Be Afraid!Saturday, June 7,...
- The Torah on Women: Think Again!Saturday, May 31,...
- Finding Your Soul in the Wilderness ScrollSaturday, May 24,...
- Reflection in Multiple WaysSaturday, May 17,...
- For God's SakeSaturday, May 10,...
Jerusalem Post Jewish Worldwww.jpost.com
Doubt cast on Iran nuclear talks as Kerry plans 'next steps'
Kerry will hold rare one-on-one meeting with Iran's FM to test "willingness to commit to credible and verifiable steps"; plans to brief Obama on options if talks fail.
Washington unifies in support of Israel's Gaza operation
Congress prepares resolution supporting Israel, condemning Hamas "unprovoked" actions; State Department points finger at Hamas as perpetrator of crisis.
LIVE BLOG: Israel's Operation Protective Edge in Gaza
Follow all the latest updates on Israel's efforts to extinguish rocket fire from the Gaza Strip.
A moment of reflection on sanity
With hurt in my heart and hope in the future, I ask, nay beg, that parents clarify that lashing out will not bring us the lasting peace we aspire to.
Know Comment: Apologies overdue and overdone
Unfortunately, the most important, required apologies have not been forthcoming at all.
Netanyahu says more 'stages' to come in Gaza operation
At the end of Operation Protective Edge's third day, PM states campaign to continue, expand; premier gives no indication of when, whether IDF will send ground troops in to Gaza Strip.
For African migrants in Tel Aviv, confusion and apathy about the rockets
Like their Israeli neighbors, few migrants seek bomb shelters during rocket attacks.
We’re not gonna take it
This is war – and for every Israeli, no matter his political viewpoint, it’s time to band together and send the message that we’re not going to take it anymore.
Parshat Pinhas: When Moshe doesn’t know
How will land be divided among the various tribes which make up the nation?
The current conflict between Israel and Hamas shatters myths
The current warfare between Hamas and Israel shatters several myths that have been accepted as gospel by many in the international community and the media.
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Curse the Children of Israel