URJ 10 Minutes Feed
Can We Taste the Holy?Saturday, April 26,...
- A New Look at the SederSaturday, April 19,...
- Stretching to Make Sense (And Not Fully Succeeding)Saturday, April 12,...
- Maybe We’re Really Not Talking About Skin DiseasesSaturday, April 5,...
- Annoying “Un-Understanding”Saturday, March 29,...
- What Can We Learn from Taking Out the Garbage?Saturday, March 15,...
- Looking through the Smoke: A Transparent MessageSaturday, March 8,...
- Learning from a SandwichMonday, March 3,...
- The Mishkan: An Invitation to the DivineSaturday, March 1,...
- Sanctifying Time and Space, Shabbat, and the Building of the MishkanSaturday, February 22,...
Jerusalem Post Jewish Worldwww.jpost.com
Netanyahu: Abbas must choose, peace with Israel or reconciliation with Hamas
At outset of meeting with Austrian FM Sebastian Kurz in Jerusalem, PM says every time Israel and the Palestinians come close to agreeing to extend talks beyond April 29 deadline, Abbas adds new conditions.
Report: Fatah and Hamas agree to form unity government within 5 weeks
Fatah delegation to Gaza meets with Hamas leaders; Haniyeh: The current circumstances do not allow further separation of the factions.
Tunisia approves entry of Israeli tourists despite opposition
Decision, announced by Tunisian PM causes backlash from opposition who demand hearing of tourism and interior minister.
Three minor girls arrested for vandalizing Muslim graves in Jerusalem
The graves that were damaged are located in a cemetery outside the eastern wall of the Old City.
Soccer player fined over $25,000 for supporting anti-Semitic gesture
The British soccer association fined player over breach of league's rules against abusive or insulting speech.
US to deliver 10 Apache helicopters to Egypt
Helicopter transfer approved partly because Egypt has been upholding its peace treaty with Israel.
Despite US court ruling, ‘Jerusalem’ not likely to be on American passports
Decision to rehear case on putting Israel on passports no cause for optimism; weakest aspect of case is that it doesn't really explain how and why a court is equipped to make these kinds of judgments about foreign policy.
The lobbying dilemma
Fourth and final installment in a series on transparency in the legislative process: In recent years, laws and regulations limited lobbyists’ activities.
Likud activists pushing for Liberman-Kahlon bond in next election
A poll found that if Liberman ran on a ticket with Kahlon, the party would win 22 seats and beat the Likud.
PLO delegation arrives in Gaza for talks with Hamas
Talks focusing on possibility of establishing a Palestinian unity government, holding new elections and reconstructing the PLO, Fatah and Hamas officials said.
- A New Look at the Seder