URJ 10 Minutes Feed
How Shall We Bless Those Who Come After Us?Saturday, December 14,...
- Does God Have a Plan for You?Saturday, December 7,...
- Never Too Old to CrySaturday, November 30,...
- God’s Presence Can Be a Wondrous ThingSaturday, November 23,...
- Chasing Your Demons: Finding Your FriendSaturday, November 16,...
- Finding the Spiritual Within UsSaturday, November 9,...
- Helicopter Parents and the Jewish FutureSaturday, November 2,...
- Knowing that We Are BlessedSaturday, October 26,...
- A Visit from the EternalSaturday, October 19,...
- The Trip of a LifetimeSaturday, October 12,...
Jerusalem Post Jewish Worldwww.jpost.com
Saudi Arabia, Iran and the nuclear deal
Saudi Arabia has, in Iran’s eyes, been supping with the devil – and not with a particularly long spoon, for over the same period the Saudi monarchy has proved itself a major ally of the United States.
Obama commemorates Mandela as 'giant of justice'
Tens of thousands of people, world leaders amass at Johannesburg soccer stadium to pay homage to anti-apartheid hero, former S. African president; US president likens Mandela to Martin Luther King Jr., Gandhi, Lincoln.
Shas, Yesh Atid MKs unite in fighting European anti-circumcision measure
In a rare case of cooperation, Knesset members from both factions to head to Paris to battle resolution.
Kerry to US Jews: Iran won't get nuclear bomb
US secretary of state addresses JDC 100th anniversary celebration; vows Israel's security "absolutely fundamental" to US policy.
IDF to resume search for missing soldier Guy Hever
Army to renew investigations in area where soldier was last seen at Golan base in 1997.
Court hears A-G appeal to overturn Beit Shemesh elections
Three judge panel hears appeal from Yehuda Weinstein, mayoral candidate Eli Cohen seeking new vote.
Spanish journalist, photographer kidnapped by al-Qaida-linked rebels in Syria
'El Mundo' reports of incident that was kept mum until now due to negotiations with captors.
US defense bill boosts funding for joint Israel missile defense projects
Pared down bill includes $34 m. for Arrow weapon system, $22 m. for high-altitude defense and $117.2 for David's Sling.
Timer to turn off patient ventilators in hospitals being tested but not ready for use
Only about 3,000 Israelis have registered a living will with the Health Ministry.
Dutch FM: Europe judges Israel by a different standard than other Middle East countries
Frans Timmermans says double standard is caused by Europe viewing Israel as a European country.
- Does God Have a Plan for You?